In efforts to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 and in practicing social distancing, Human Resources will remain open to serve the campus community but with limited staff on-site, between 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Please find below our contact information:
For a quick response, Submit a Service Request
Telephone: (415) 338-1872
Fax Number : (415) 338 -0521
Human Resources provides services to all employees in the University. These services include, but are not limited to:
- Compensation and Classification
- Employee & Labor Relations
- Employment Services
- Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- Leave Programs
- Performance Management
- Profesional Development
- Retirement Services
- Whistleblower & Compliance
Human Resources will be recognized as a standard of excellence within the California State University system and be an employer of choice that provides exemplary human resources support services to all campus employees.
- Recruit and retain a diverse, inclusive, engaged, and productive workforce.
- Provide excellent customer-focused support.
- Ensure that our employees take full advantage of the comprehensive health and wellness benefits.
- Partner with our campus colleagues as they navigate their work and home environments.
- Promote an environment that embraces fairness, promotes equity, and empowers diverse perspectives.
Our Core Values
- Champion Employee Development and Student Success - We are committed to maximizing the potential of every campus employee and student to support and advance the University’s mission.
- Celebrate a diverse and inclusive workforce – We believe in the strength and power of diversity and inclusivity along with its ability to provide opportunities and solutions to inevitable challenges we face daily.
- Commit to continuous improvement and adapting to change – We strive to constantly improve through a process of continuous learning and growing in an ever-changing environment.
- Cultivate an environment of compassion in service and leadership – We recognize that compassion plays a critical part in the services we provide and acknowledge the impact it serves in connecting people and fostering relationships.
- Collaborate with our on-campus partners – We are committed to collaborating in a respectful environment that is open, honest, and transparent as we build trust and integrity within the campus community.
We serve all campus employees on all four SF State campuses (Main Campus, Downtown, Tiburon, & Sierra Nevada Field Campus). Our team has a wide range of experience and is dedicated to serving our diverse campus.
HR Client Service Center
HR Quick Links
- CHRS Recruit
- Emeritus Staff Request Form
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Phased Return to Campus FAQs
- Phased Limited Return to Campus
- Daily online health screening
- SF State Phish Bowl
- Calendar & Schedules
- Directives, Guidelines & MOUs
- Forms & Policies
- HRMS Log-In
- Self Service
- SF State Password
- Lactation Room
- HR Directory
- Staff Symposium
- SF State IT Resources
- Teleworking Agreement & SF State Telework Policy and Procedures