Dental Insurance Plans
Employees that meet benefits eligibility may enroll in one either:
- Delta Dental PPO; or DeltaCare USA for themselves and their eligible dependents.
- Both plans are administered by Delta Dental of California.
- The premiums for these dental plans are paid by the CSU.
- When you have made your choice, fill out a Dental Enrollment Form, return the completed form to Benefits and Retirement Services. Please remember to include all supporting documentation when submitting to Human Resources.
- When you go to your dentist, be sure to provide them with your group number.
Delta Dental (Indemnity and PPO)
- Enrollees may select a dentist of their choice.
- Members may choose a dentist in the Delta Premier or Delta Dental PPO network and pay less.
- The plan sets the limits it pays for each specific type of dental treatment. Members are responsible for paying any remaining balance.
- You may read the Evidence of Coverage for covered benefits information on your selected plan.
- You will need to complete and submit your own claim forms for services provided by a non-Delta dentist.
- Register online for member services and to view your claims.
DeltaCare USA (Dental HMO)
- Enrollees and their eligible dependents are required to use a dentist who is a contracted DeltaCare USA provider.
- Most basic services are covered at no cost.
- View either the Basic or Enhanced Evidence of Coverage for information on covered benefits.