**HRIS Forms are currently unavailable. We are working to make them available as soon as possible, Please submit your access requests, approver changes, and data requests to HRIS at firstname.lastname@example.org. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience during this period.**
The HRIS team partners with HR Employment Services, Class & Compensation Solutions, Payroll, Benefits & Retirement Services, Labor & Employee Relations, Faculty Affairs, and ITS to ensure system and data integrity in HRMS Oracle Enterprise applications. HRIS supports a wide-range of campus end-user' activities including data requests, regulatory reporting, security access to the HRMS system, system development and maintenance, business process re-engineering and training.
HRMS Modules are comprised of:
- SF State Careers - Recruiting
- Time and Labor (TL) / Time Sheets
- Benefits Administration
- Absence Management (AM)
- HR Data Requests
- Labor Cost Distribution (LCD)
- HR Employee Self Service
- Support the development, implementation, maintenance and integration of HRMS (Oracle) with other campus systems.
- Maintain E-TRAC and other HRMS modules.
- Provide HRMS user accounts accounts and system security
- Data support for the campus community.
- Develops and maintains authorized employee data queries and reports.
- Training support in partnership with the Employment and Payroll units on E-TRAC and SF State Careers (online recruitment system), Time Sheet, HR Employee Self Service.
- Represents HR in CSU systemwide Human Resources Users Groups and Sub Committees.
- Supports and Administers employee-related Self-Service modules through the SF State "Gateway" Portal.
- CSU/SFSU Information Security Policies SFSU Security Policies and Guidelines | CSU Information Security Policies (Integrated CSUAM)
How to request for access to HR Management System
HRMS Access Request Form
This form is required to request new/changes/removal of HRMS Access including E-TRAC, Time & Labor, SF State Careers, Absence Management, O-TRAC, LCD.
Change Absence Management Approver (Absence / Time Approver)
Use this option to change the Employee Absence Approver.
Change Reported Time Approver (Absence / Time Approver)
Use this option to change the Employee Reported Time Approver.
CSU Learn FERPA and Data Privacy Training
This Training is required to be completed by all employees prior to granting of access to confidential information.
Campus Community Member / POI Request
Requesting access for community members.
How to request additional HR Management System services and information
HR Data Request Form
HRMS may assist the campus community with data needed to complete reports, analysis, projects, and proposals. In order to maintain the integrity of SFSU employee data, as well as protect the privacy of SFSU employees, and gather clear, documented specifications for the request, please use the SFSU HR Data Request Form.
HRMS Training Request - TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE!!!!
If you have questions regarding training please submit an HR Service Request and assign per the below.
Hiring training request is led by Employment Services staff for e-Recruit and Faculty and Staff E-TRAC.
Payroll Technician/Analyst coordinates Student and Immediate Pay (Special Consultant) E-TRAC, Absence Management and Time and Labor - Time Sheet Training.
LCD is coordinated by the Budget staff.
HRMS Documentation / Manual
The following training information and manual is available for:
E-TRAC, e-Recruit, SF Gateway (Portal), Absence Management, Time & Labor.
Instructions to clear your browser cache.
Phone: (415) 405-4066 (ext: 54066)