SF State is actively monitoring the local and global health situation around the novel coronavirus that causes the COVID-19 disease. We remain open and most functions continue operating as we balance two imperatives: ensuring that we take prudent precautions to protect our community and communities beyond our campus while continuing our daily education and research activities in ways that are appropriate under the circumstances.
Providing a healthy and safe workplace is important at any time for SF State, and is of paramount concern during the COVID-19 outbreak. Human Resources has fielded many questions from our HR Community on your behalf, requesting guidance on how to best care for our people and keep our business operating effectively during this time of uncertainty.
- SF State Campus Plan
- Staff & Managers
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Manager(s) and Staff FAQ's
- What is AB-685 COVID-19
- Social Distancing Building Notice Protocol
- COVID19 Symptoms
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- LifeMatters (EAP) COVID-19 Resources (sign-in code: sfsu)
- CSU Contracted Benefits Vendor Plan Resources
- San Francisco Department of Public Health COVID-Travel-Advisory