By now you have become a gator and are making significant contributions to our University. Here are some things to keep in mind in the coming months and years.
As you continue to develop in your new role, take some time to learn about the organization, build relationships and ensure you’ve met your deadlines for benefits enrollment. Sign up, as needed, for professional development and learn other opportunities SF State offers Faculty & Staff.
Schedule, job duties, and expectations
- Schedule regular one-on-one meetings with your manager.
- Feel free to ask questions about the performance evaluation process
- Discuss performance and professional development goals.
- Continue introducing yourself to those inside and outside your department.
- Attend campus events of interest to you.
Training and development
- Sign up for training.
- Explore additional San Francisco State University learning opportunities.