Why is the CSU moving to CHRS Recruiting?
CHRS Recruiting is built-in software called PageUp. This has allowed a common CSU-wide system foundation to be created, as well as permitting each campus to configure the software to best meet their needs and processes.
- Has specialized in higher education recruiting for almost 20 years
- Was unanimously selected after thorough RFP review
- Met 223 out of 224 of CSU business requirement in the RFP
- Scored 25% higher than competitors
This solution will help us attract, hire, and onboard top-notch faculty and staff more efficiently and cost-effectively.
What does CHRS Recruiting do?
- Handles all categories of recruiting: all types of faculty, administrators, staff and student workers in a secure environment
- Offers a paperless way to perform most functions within recruiting, from posting a job to onboarding new employees
- Allows each CSU university to configure many of their processes – on top of the system foundation common to all campuses
- Automates workflow and integrates with the main PeopleSoft human resources system to streamline functions and increase recruitment efficiencies
- Provides valuable analytics to help campuses make informed decisions
- Matches each university's branding for seamless user experience for applicants
Benefits of CHRS Recruiting
- Approvals can move faster without waiting for papers to be routed around, thanks to electronic workflow.
- Manual workload can decrease since data will automatically upload from PeopleSoft, rather than doing double entry.
- Applying for a job is easier and more attractive with features such as resume parsing and application via mobile devices.
- Information can be captured and conveniently accessible since all recruiting data can be tracked within the system, rather than using outside tools such as Excel.
- Hiring effectiveness can be improved through easy-to-understand analytics regarding recruiting expenditures and candidate pipelines.
- Onboarding new employees can be streamlined by using a centralized system including electronic checklists to track the onboarding process.
- Security and data integrity can be improved because papers are not being routed. Employees are granted access based on the roles they perform.
- Systemwide reporting can be easier and faster thanks to a common system.