Staff Performance Review
The performance review is a crucial part of the ongoing dialogue between managers and employees.
It summarizes ongoing performance and development conversations and provides a record of past performance and expectations for work moving forward.
- Shared responsibility in a collaborative and open feedback process
- Recognition for contributions and coaching for improvements
- Alignment of individual tasks to the team and departmental goals
- Clarification of expectations and resources
- Commitment to continuous improvement and follow-through