Learning and Development Services
- CSU Learn has replaced Skill-port as our new Learning and Development portal. Now at your fingertips are more than 75,000 online courses, books, videos, and live activities. In this platform, you can complete the required/compliance courses assigned by your supervisor.
- You are also able to self-enroll in professional development courses to refine your skills and develop a diverse pool of talent!
- If you are interested in attaining a SHRM certification, learning the foundational principles of HR and/or increasing your management effectiveness, please enroll in the Society for Human Resource Management course. **Please note this course is designed to prepare you for a SHRM certification. It DOES NOT provide an official certification.
From the drop-down menu, select your campus and enter in your SFSU credentials in the appropriate blanks.
- To participate in HR-related learning programs, please visit The College of University Professional Association for Human Resources (CUPA) to advance your human relations skills and knowledge. We recommend you enroll in the boot-camp training to broaden your basic understanding of HR.
- Please submit a ticket to ServiceNow for login issues.
- To access Lynda.com, login to SF State Gateway and choose "IT Services" on the left-hand navigation. You will see a link under "Additional Services" for Lynda. You can peruse the available courses by categories, skill level, software, etc.