Benefits & Retirement Events
Check out this section for upcoming on campus and virtual events for CalPERS, savings plans, retirement benefits, health, and SF State Human Resources Benefits' team sponsored events.
Navigating Market Volatility - May 14, 2020
We’re here to help you navigate through the uncertainty.
Thursday, May 14
11:00AM Pacific time
With the market’s recent downturns, you may be concerned about the retirement savings you’ve worked so hard to build potentially being in jeopardy.
Join our Navigating Market Volatility webinar and get answers to questions like these:
- Should I change how I’m invested to something less risky?
- Should I move to cash right now?
- How do I pull my money out of the market?
- Why should I put more into my retirement savings plan?
Can’t make it to the webinar? Check out these 6 tips.
Meet With Your Fidelity Retirement Planner
I am a licensed financial professional, with years of experience helping people plan for their financial futures. I can help with many of your everyday financial needs — from investing in your workplace retirement plan, to identifying ways to save for college tuition and much more.
As part of your benefits with California State University, you can meet with me whenever you like, and my services are completely complimentary.
Event: One-on-one consultation
Date(s): Monday, April 27th, Friday, May 1st, and Tuesday, May 26th
Time: 8:15 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Location(s) / Room(s): Phone and/or virtual meeting
Learn how Savings Plus helps you better prepare for retirement.
Come to a workshop that explains the many benefits of preparing for retirement through Savings Plus. We will cover these topics:
- Why you may need more for retirement than a pension
- Why you should enroll in Savings Plus
- How Savings Plus makes tax-advantaged saving easy
- How to invest for retirement through Savings Plus
- How to make Savings Plus your one resource through retirement
Plan now to attend.
Meet With Your SavingsPlus Representative