Savings Plus: One-on-One Consultations
Tuesday, July 11, 2017
Are you looking for additional ways to save for retirement?
Savings Plus offers two deferred compensation plans for California state employees: a 401(k) Thrift Plan and a 457 Deferred Compensation Plan.
Victor Tawn, a Specialist with the CalHR Savings Plus 401k/457 program, will be hosting onsite individual meetings to assist you with:
- Savings Plus account review
- The difference between the 401k and 457 plan options
- Help with general operations – contribution change, beneficiary updates, etc.
- An overview of the investment options available within the plan
- Easy, on the spot, enrollment into Savings Plus, or
- How you can enroll later on
Date: Tuesday, July 17, 2017
Location: Administration Bldg. Room #255
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP!