Fidelity: One-on-One Consultations
Thursday, August 03, 2017
Are you looking for additional ways to save for retirement?
The California State University has partnered with Fidelity to offer employees powerful, tax-deferred opportunities to save for your future. The CSU 403(b) Tax Sheltered Annuity (TSA) Program is a voluntary program administered through Fidelity that allows eligible CSU employees to save toward retirement by investing pre-tax contributions in tax-deferred investments in either annuities or mutual funds. The benefits of these programs include:
- Lower tax withholding through pre-tax deferrals
- Easy investing through payroll deductions
- Flexibility in changing future deferrals
- Various benefit payment options
Matthew Case, your dedicated Fidelity Retirement Planner, will be hosting onsite individual meetings to help you address many questions, including:
- Am I investing properly?
- Am I on track with my retirement savings?
- How do I bring my retirement savings together?
Date: Tuesday, August 8, 2017
Location: Administration Bldg., Room #255
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP!