Human Resources Subject Matter Expert (SME) of the application and an instructor-led training class\workshop is available for Human Resources Management System (HRMS).
The training session categories are based on the functions that a user (Creator or Approver) will perform in the HRMS (Oracle/PeopleSoft). This training session will provide hands-on experience in the applications.
If you have questions, call HRMS Services, (415) 405-4357 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Before receiving access to an Oracle/PeopleSoft, HRMS module you must complete the Security Awareness (Employee/Student Information) Training. It has been developed for the campus and it is essential that all employees are familiar with employee and student privacy guidelines. Please follow the link below to complete this web based training. Security Awareness (Employee/Student Information) Training
Select/click the links to register for 9.0 HRMS Training:
E-TRAC Creator for FACULTY Transactions
- E-TRAC Training for Faculty Transaction Creators - New E-TRAC Users
E-TRAC Creator for STAFF Transactions
- E-TRAC Training for Staff Creators - New E-TRAC Users Training
E-TRAC Creator for STUDENT Transactions
- E-TRAC Training for Student Employee Creators - New E-TRAC Users
E-TRAC Creator for IMMEDIATE PAY Transactions
- E-TRAC Training for Immediate Pay, e.g., Special Consultant Creators - New E-TRAC Users
LABOR COST DISTRIBUTION
- Labor Cost Distribution (LCD) Query and Macro Training/Open Lab
- For inquiries regarding (LCD), contact the Budget Office.
TIME and LABOR: Time Sheets
eRECRUIT - SF State Careers