Summer 2017 Registration Link Coming Soon!
Summer 2017 Classes
If you are enrolled or wait listed in a class, we recommend that you print the confirmation page for your records. In addition, we strongly encourage you to include the class, date(s), time, and location of the class in your calendar. If there are any changes to the course schedule, the class facilitator will contact you via email.
Drupal Site Building for Beginner to Intermediate Users
Skill level: This class is designed for beginning to intermediate users who can easily navigate a PC or Mac. This is a “hands on” interactive computer lab class. The classroom is equipped with Windows laptop computers.
Session(s): Four (4) sessions
Date(s): Wednesdays, July 19th, July 26th, August 2nd, and August 9th
Time: 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Location: Library, Room #282
Instructors: Julio Feliciano, Lin Lee, Srikanth Danapal
Learn how to customize Drupal to create a dynamic website.
Drupal site building for Beginner to Intermediate Users is a “hands-on” interactive computer lab class. The classroom is equipped with Windows laptop computers.
In this training, you will learn how to add/edit content, build content types, build views, build navigation and menus, build web forms, build blocks, organize file system and configure permissions.
Verbal Skills for Limited English Speakers
Session(s): Nine (9) sessions
Date(s): Fridays, June 23rd, June 30th, July 7th, July 14th, July 21st, July 28th, August 4th, August 11th, and August 18th
Time: 7:00 AM – 8:00 AM
Location: Business Building, Room #115
Instructor: Don Curtis
Designed to provide English language instruction with an emphasis on conversational practice in personal and cultural contexts, improve your English speaking, listening, reading and writing skills. Participants will work with classmates in whole and small group activities, complete assigned homework, explore website links and continue English practice outside of class. Learn new vocabulary words and use what you learn weekly.
Classes, Priority, and Reasonable Accommodations
As we anticipate a high demand for all of these courses, employees may take one class per session, space permitting. Please check the dates and times. Attendance is required for all meetings of a class.
Seats are offered on a first-come first-served basis. Classes will automatically close when the enrollment limit is reached. A limited number of wait list slots are available. Class wait list will also automatically close when the limit is reached.
The classes provided by this program are NOT University sponsored. If you are a student looking for classes go here http://www.sfsu.edu/online/clssch.htm.
Employee University welcomes persons with disabilities and will provide reasonable accommodations upon request. If you would like reasonable accommodations for any of the courses offered, please contact email@example.com.
1) We suggest contacting your manager to address any conflicts with scheduled class meetings.
2) If you are enrolled or wait listed in a class:
• Print the confirmation page, which is auto-generated from the registration system. Please note, you will not receive another enrollment or wait list confirmation unless there is a change in schedule. If there is a change in schedule, the class facilitator will contact you via email (reference #2).
• Include the class date(s), time, and location in your calendar as soon as possible.
3) If there are any changes to the course schedule (i.e. date, time or location):
• Notification will be sent to the SFSU email account provided. Check this account on a regular basis.
• Notification will be sent from the Employee University email account.