Solution Design Activities
On Going Activities
January Bi-Annual Check in
On Jauary 28 2019, the CHRS team conducted a CHRS Bi-Annual project checkin (watch the presentation). Key takeways include:
- Revised timeline. The project team presented a revised project timeline. Click here to preview.
- Revised CHRS Recruiting (PageUP) timeline. Click here to preview
Campus reviewing release 1 scope
CHRS, the Common Human Resources System, is based on PeopleSoft 9.2 with modifications to make it work for campuses in the CSU system. These modifications (also called GRPs) have been designed by campus representatives, and are being built by the Chancellor’s Office. In February, the CHRS Steering Committee met and approved the scope of CHRS Release 1, including the modifications to be included in the first release. For information on individual modification, please select, Design Review: Solution Design Summary Document.
PageUp People (PageUp) implementation
CHRS Recruiting is the formal name assigned to the PageUp implementation. On January 28th, the project team detailed the 2018 acomplishments as well as an updated timeline. Click here to preview.
- Complete Wave Selection survey
- Create a Campus Recruiting Implementation Team
- Solution Design Sessions (Dec 6th - Dec 8th, 2017)
- Conduct end-to-end demostrations and testing of the refined prototype
- Creating Final Drafts of Business Process Documentation
- Conducting Functional Steering Committee (FSC) reviews and obtaining final approval for solution design
- Finalizing solution design documentation
- CHRS Design Review
- Gathering and Reviewing Business Process requirements and Historical Information
- Building Initial Prototype for Solution Design Workshops
- Timeline - PDF : To preview SFSU's CHRS timeline
- Solution Design Session's activities and outputs - PDF
You will need Adobe Reader to view PDF files on this page; it is a free download from Adobe.com.