Solution Design Activities
On Going Activities
Campus reviewing release 1 scope
CHRS, the Common Human Resources System, is based on PeopleSoft 9.2 with modifications to make it work for campuses in the CSU system. These modifications (also called GRPs) have been designed by campus representatives, and are being built by the Chancellor’s Office. In February, the CHRS Steering Committee met and approved the scope of CHRS Release 1, including the modifications to be included in the first release. For information on individual modification, please select, Design Review: Solution Design Summary Document.
PageUp People (PageUp) implementation
Each campus is engaged with identifying stakeholders and their Campus implementation wave.
- Complete Wave Selection survey
- Create a Campus Recruiting Implementation Team
- Solution Design Sessions (Dec 6th - Dec 8th, 2017)
- Conduct end-to-end demostrations and testing of the refined prototype
- Creating Final Drafts of Business Process Documentation
- Conducting Functional Steering Committee (FSC) reviews and obtaining final approval for solution design
- Finalizing solution design documentation
- CHRS Design Review
- Gathering and Reviewing Business Process requirements and Historical Information
- Building Initial Prototype for Solution Design Workshops
- Timeline - PDF : To preview SFSU's CHRS timeline
- Solution Design Session's activities and outputs - PDF
You will need Adobe Reader to view PDF files on this page; it is a free download from Adobe.com.