The HR Operations & Systems Support unit partners with Faculty and Staff Employment Services, Talent Management & Compensation Solutions, Payroll, Benefits & Retirement Services, Labor Relations & Employee Development, and ITS to ensure system and data integrity in HRMS Oracle Enterprise applications. HRMS supports a wide-range of campus end-users activities including development, business process reengineering and training.
HRMS Systems comprises of:
- SF State Careers - Recruiting
- Time and Labor (TL) / Time Sheets
- Base Benefits
- Absence Management (AM)
- Labor Cost Distribution (LCD)
- HR Employee Self Service
- Support the development, implementation, maintenance and integration of HRMS (Oracle) with campus systems.
- Maintain E-TRAC and other HRMS modules.
- Provide HRMS user accounts and data support for the campus community.
- Develops and maintain employee data queries and reports.
- Training support and partnership with Employment and Payroll Unit on E-TRAC and SF State Careers (online recruitment system), Time Sheet, HR Employee Self Service.
- Represents HR in CSU wide Human Resources Users Groups and Sub Committees.
- Supports and Administers employee-related Self-Service modules through the SF State "Gateway" Portal.
S. Henry McCoy
Human Resources / HR Operations & Systems Support
How to request for access to HR Management System
This form is required to request new/changes/removal of HRMS Access including E-TRAC, Time & Labor, SF State Careers, Absence Management, O-TRAC, LCD.
Use this option to change the Employee Absence Approver. Please consult the requirements by selecting the Show Approver Requirements
Use this option to change the Employee Reported Time Approver. Please consult the requirements by selecting the Show Approver Requirements
This Training is required to be completed by all employees who access confidential information.
Requesting access for community members.
Training request is led by Talent Management & Compensation Solutions staff for eRecruit and Faculty and Staff ETRACs.
Payroll Technician/Analyst coordinates Student and Immediate Pay (Special Consultant) ETRACs, Absence Management and Time and Labor - Time Sheet Training.
Query training is coordinated by HRMS staff.
LCD is coordinated by the Budget staff.
The following training information and manual is available for:
E-TRAC, eRecruit, SF Gateway (Portal), Absence Management, Time & Labor.
Instructions to clear your browser cache.