Welcome to Faculty and Staff Employment Services
· Applications for all staff and management positions are accepted online. You may apply using the online eRecruit-SF State Careers system.
· Current SF State staff and management applying for any position on campus, must apply through the SF State Gateway (portal).
· External candidates, job seekers must apply using the access provided above.
How to Apply?
Submit an online application and/or resume and cover letter (optional), describing your specific qualifications for each position.
An applicant must apply for each position by the application deadline date.
SF State University is an Equal Opportunity/Americans with Disabilities Act employer and has a strong commitment to the principles of diversity.
· When you successfully apply and submit an online / application for a position at SF State, you will receive an automatically-generated email receipt confirming submission of an online application and/or resume. If you do not receive an email from Faculty and Staff Employment Services within 24 hours, contact Human Resources.
If your last name begins with A through L, contact (415) 338-7888
If your last name begins with M through Z, contact (415) 405-4039
· Applications which do not meet the minimum qualifications will not be considered.
· All applicants who meet the minimum qualifications are forwarded to the hiring department for their review.
· Applicants who reach the interview stage will be notified directly by the hiring department.
Thank you for your interest in San Francisco State University Employment Opportunities.